In our release this week we improved again the localization in English and optimized some wordings. Following changes have been implemented in detail:
- Optimized placeholders for input fields during the employee check-in and for the employee invitation site.
- The wording "Evaluation" has been replaced with "Records". Furthermore, we also replace "pause" with "break".
- The wording "time trackings" has been replaced with "time tracking" everywhere.
- Some other smaller changes have been done to different text content in the whole Software.
Adjustment of the Page Title
To date, we used always the standard page title "Rota & Time tracking online | Papershift". In order to see directly with the help of the page title, where you are, we added another page title for the register site ("Register | Papershift") and the login site ("Login | Papershift").
Validation of time tracking
Under specific conditions it could happen, that time tracking has been created in the future, for example via the API or the App. To prevent this, we optimized the creation of time tracking and implemented a validation. With this validation, it is not possible anymore to create time tracking in the future, except those have been created by shifts.
Fixed bug, where the title of default reports and loading screen messages are created in German for newly created accounts although the registration happened via the English website.
Fixed a bug, which caused the creation of the PDF export in the calendar view happening in German although the location language was set to English.
Fixed a bug, where time tracking and payroll data are still shown in the employee profile although the location which contains this data has been deleted.
Fixed a bug, which caused the button which usually opens the warnings, had no effect when it has been clicked when an employee profile was opened.
Fixed a bug, which caused the redirection to the next week in the dashboard not working properly. Instead of opening the next week in the calendar, the current week has been opened.
Fixed a bug, which caused a task not disappearing when it has been deleted. A page refresh was needed in order to make the deleted task disappear.
Fixed a bug, which granted an employee the rights of an admin when the website cookies have been modified.