After we released version 17.5 and 17.6 which included some technical implementations we did internally, we've now implemented following new features and bugfixes with release 17.7:
Usability and user interface improvements
following further improvements have been released in this weeks release with version 17.7 regarding UI/UX:
- Three dots button ("...") has been removed in the resource views because it didn't have any functionality there, which was confusing for the user.
- In the "Order now" form you have to click on the "continue" button to be able to go to the other tabs (subscription and purchase) as soon as you do changes for your billing address. With this change, we make sure that your billing address is always up to date as soon as you order something.
- When a shift recurrence is created, we just update the calendar with the newly created shifts and don't do a refresh for all shifts which are shown. With this change, we improved the shift creation speed for recurrence shifts.
Follower feature improvements
Based on the feedback we received from some of our customers, we changed the behavior that followers get automatically added for some notes. This means that you only will be added as follower when another account mentions you in a note or adds you via the + button below the notes input field. The functionality, that you will be added as follower as soon as you send a mail was untouched.
Improved English localization
This week we've implemented some changes regarding the English localization. In detail, we did following changes:
- Localization of the employee check-in.
- Localization of error messages during signup.
- Added missing localization for creating a new public holiday.
- Replaced the wording "working sessions" with "time tracking".
- Added some smaller localization fixes at several spots in the software.
Fixed a bug in account-settings which caused some content to be shown in German for an English account (for example data profiles, file templates, etc.).
Fixed a bug, which caused absence hours to be shown in the public holiday column within a payroll export when an absence was calculated on a public holiday.
Fixed a bug where the start and end date of an absence export was not validated properly.
Fixed a bug where the list of employees hasn't been saved properly within a wage type when employees have been added or removed.
Fixed a bug where the invitation site for new employees was being shown in German for an English account.
Fixed a bug which caused a report to show wrong values, when a specific combination of custom metrics and combined metrics was used.
Fixed a bug where a time tracking could not be edited when a break of 0 minutes has been set up.
Fixed a bug where time tracking could not be filtered by locations when the public API has been used.
Fixed a bug which caused an error site to show up when no selection has been made for the payroll export and the button "generate export" has been clicked anyways.
Fixed a bug where the rows in the absence calendar and the resource views were not aligned with the employee list.
Fixed a bug where the redirection of the working schedule link to the account settings wasn't working properly when no working schedule has been set up for an employee.
Fixed a bug which prevented the generation of a PDF export in some cases.
Fixed a bug which caused the very first time tracking within an employee profile not showing up.