Improvement of Shift Occupancy
Until now there has been a short delay after an employee was assigned to a shift: The name of the employee was not displayed in the shift immediately. From now on his name will be displayed immediately. The font color "green" means that the assignment is in progress, while the white font color indicates that the employee is assigned to the shift.
Until now the employee was assigned to a shift after clicking on his name and pressing the "Save"-Button. From now on the employee will be assigned automatically to a shift when his name gets clicked on, the modal box will be closed with the "done" Button.
Localization/Wording improvements in English
With release 16.9 we further improved the English localization and did some wording changes in the following areas:
- Individual Words in the Sign-Up, Dashboard for admins, table header of the messages, table header of the employee report, alerts in the payroll overview and in the payroll export with XLSX
- Account Settings: location templates, extended location rights, an overview of employee reports, creation of automatic payrolls
- Calendar: Absences calendar, employee view, shift related breaks
- location settings: reports, time tracking
- employee profile: Export, evaluation, payroll, absence, notification, vacation
Bug fixed, which caused a wrong calculation of working hours when a holiday supplement for a predefined time span was evaluated.
Bug fixed, which caused the possibility for employees to edit employee profiles within a location.
Bug fixed, which caused a mistake in the annual recurrence.