Employee check-in: Mandatory fields & descriptions
With the help of data profiles in account-settings, you are now able to create descriptions and set mandatory fields for newly created data profiles. Both options are relevant for the employee check-in: a mandatory field has to be filled out by an employee before they can go to the next step of the check-in process. Using the description input field in data profiles gives you the opportunity to show the employee a description below the input field during the check-in process.
Time period for feature "Use template" expanded
We expanded the calendar week selection of the "Use template" feature that you are able to select a calendar week of up to 3 months in the future as a template. The background of this change is, that we got the feedback from our customers, that a selection of 4 weeks in the future is not enough because the planning happens usually up to 3 months in advance.
New place holder for workflows
When a workflow of data type "Working session" is being used, you are now able to select the following two additional place holders within a warning:
- Time tracking ID: shows the ID of the working session within a warning.
- User ID: shows the ID of the employee which is related to the working session.
English localization adjustments
With version 16.7 we implemented further improvements for the english localization. In detail this means that we improved following areas:
- Localization of account exports: Absences, Taget hours, Vacations, Availabilities.
- Missing localization for site time trackings have been added.
- Implemented English text adjustments for the site of the recurrences.
- Improved English text when clicking on the Papershift logo in the nav-bar (top left).
Fixed a bug, which caused an endless loading screen when an admin switches in an employee view and filters working areas in the task view.
Fixed a bug, which caused some absences not showing up, when the input field in the header is used to filter for specific absence types.
Fixed a bug, which caused a wrong preset date in the year 2024, when a task is being created via the + button in the task view above the calendar.